The FY 2019 H-1B lottery is complete. Employers whose H-1B cap petitions were not selected in the H-1B 2018 lottery will not have a chance to re-file the new H-1Bs again till April 2019, and will not be able to bring in new employees under the H-1B program until October 1, 2019.
That’s why we are offering a “Free Webinar” providing ultimate knowledge to U.S. employers and foreign workers on the most appropriate alternate U.S. work visa options for those whose H-1B cap petitions were not selected in the H-1B lottery.
Ms. Ancy Varghese, U.S. Immigration Attorney with 10+ years of experience in practicing immigration law, will provide tips, practical suggestions and typical case scenarios for securing appropriate alternate U.S. work visas even after the H-1B cap is reached.
Attendees will walk away with an enhanced understanding of:
1. H-1B Filing Through Cap-Exempt Employers
2. How To Secure An H-1B Based On Recapture?
3. H-1B Alternatives For Students On F-1 OPT
4. H-1B Alternatives For Employees Of Multinational Companies
5. Alternate Work Visa Options For Intern & Trainee Positions
6. H-1B Alternatives For Extraordinary Individuals
7. Alternate Work Visa Options For Canadians And Mexicans
8. A Convenient H-1B Alternative For Australians
9. Work Visa Options For Chileans and Singaporeans
10. When Is Green Card An Effective H-1B Alternative?
11. Typical Case Scenarios
PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
This Webinar will show you how to successfully come and work in the U.S. even after the H-1B cap is reached.
Date: July 26, 2018
Time: 12:30 to 1:30 PM EST
FREE Webinar slots are very limited. Take a minute now to reserve your spot at https://goo.gl/EBHtj9